InDate.Info - Excellence in Compliance
Registered at the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), InDate's Consultants are advising clients in all Industry Sectors regarding International Regulatory & Compliance in Financial Transactions and Money Flow, covering all aspects of Financial Crime Prevention such as the Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), Client Due Diligence and Know Your Client requirements but also international law and best practice standards.
Giving guidance to its clients regarding the strategy, design and implementation of policies and procedures regarding the development of innovative Compliance Solutions but not without chosen deliberately appropriate solutions.
At InDate, we perform gap-analysis and assessments of existing Money Laundering Prevention framework and processes in place vs. applicable law and best practice standards. Being an expert for clients and for the Regulatory & Compliance team Switzerland and abroad we deploy lean (efficient) but very effective solutions, including
- develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications
- analyze and handle multiple and often conflicting client (e.g. by departments) demands
- design and implement a comprehensive, state of the art Money Laundering Prevention framework with all relevant procedures
- overall client on-boarding and supervision process, transaction monitoring systems
- design and implementation of thresholds, scenarios etc. together with other familiar topics, i.e. Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI)
- IT-project-management /-implementation
InDate’s consultants support clients for interim demands as a Senior Compliance Officer in field of Regulatory & Compliance.
Quality is not an act,
it is a habit. - Aristotle